Recipe provided by Follow Your Heart
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 c. buffalo sauce (try Frank’s RedHot)
- 2 tbsp. melted vegan margarine
- 1 vegan-friendly pizza dough
- ¼ c. Follow Your Heart Bleu Cheese Dressing
- ¾ c. Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Finely Shredded Mozzarella
- ½ c. Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- sliced green onion, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together melted vegan margarine, hot sauce and garlic power.
- Toss cauliflower into a bowl and coat thoroughly. Transfer cauliflower to a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for about 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside. Increase oven temperature to 500°F.
- Using a large spoon, spread Vegan Bleu Cheese Dressing on crust, starting from the center and moving out toward the edges.
- Place cauliflower wings on top of Bleu Cheese Dressing and top with Finely Shredded Mozzarella. Add more if desired. Add thinly sliced red onion on top of cheese.
- Bake pizza at 500° degrees until the cheese is fully melted and the crust is golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Top pizza with Bleu Cheese Crumbles and green onion. Slice and enjoy!
Return to recipes